SARAH & SEBASTIAN is pleased to offer a wholesale credit for any customer's jewellery that has broken within six months of purchase.
If jewellery is outside of the six months purchase date or has no proof of purchase, the customer must lodge a repair themselves on the SARAH & SEBASTIAN Return & Repair Portal under 'stockist repair'.
FOLLOW THIS PROCESS IF THE JEWELLERY IS OUTSIDE OF 6 MONTHS
This is always a paid repair.
1. Provide the customer with a S&S return envelope which includes a QR code linked to the SARAH & SEBASTIAN Return & Repair Portal.
3. The customer can choose to return their jewellery to a SARAH & SEBASTIAN store or post back to SARAH & SEBASTIAN HQ which is advised on their repair lodgement confirmation.
4. All further communication will come from SARAH & SEBASTIAN, such as invoicing the client for their repair and notification of when their jewellery has been repaired and shipped.
FOLLOW THIS PROCESS IF THE JEWELLERY IS WITHIN 6 MONTHS
1. Accept the customers jewellery and put in a S&S return envelope.
2. Provide the customer with a solution in line with your company policy ie. refund, exchange, store credit.
3. Ensure the jewellery is lodged through the form below.
4. Once lodged, send jewellery back to SARAH & SEBASTIAN HO in the envelope at your earliest convenience to:
Attention: Wholesale Returns
5D, 32 Ralph Street Alexandria NSW 2015
We do not offer repairs on customer's jewellery that has broken within six months.
Wholesale credits will be automatically issued once our online form is completed and the jewellery is received back at our workshop.