Founded in 2011 Australian jewellery brand SARAH & SEBASTIAN has quickly achieved cult status. Interpreting the visual arts and design, the brand is synonymous with contemporary silhouettes, unique details and understated luxury.
Sarah and Sebastian are currently seeking a driven and skilled bench jeweller to join our in-house manufacturing team.
Applicant Requirements for our Manufacturing Jeweller and Setter
- Experience in high volume jewellery manufacturing
- Stone setting experience and advantage
- Must be motivated and punctual
- Capable of managing your own workflow in a high volume business
- An open mind and the willingness to learn and share new jewellery manufacturing skills
- Attention to detail and the drive to manufacture high quality jewellery
- Work well in a fast-paced high volume environment
- An understanding of Sarah & Sebastian product and brand
- Studio located in Alexandria, close to public transport
- Small friendly team
- Work closely with the Directors
- Focus on career progression and in-house training
- Generous discount
Sarah & Sebastian is a creative design house. We are passionate about the handmade process and quality craftsmanship.
This is a full time Jewellery Manufacturing position in our design studio and workshop in Alexandria, Sydney.
Job Type: Full-time
For expressions of interest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org