MANUFACTURING JEWELLER AND SETTER
Founded in 2011 Australian jewellery brand SARAH & SEBASTIAN has quickly achieved cult status. Interpreting the visual arts and design, the brand is synonymous with contemporary silhouettes, unique details and understated luxury.
Since its inception, SARAH & SEBASTIAN has amassed a keen following among press, buyers and their loyal clientele. The brand is regularly featured in leading publications such as VOGUE, Harper’s BAZAAR and ELLE, plus boasts an impressive stockist list that includes prominent international boutiques, as well as Australian stores HARROLD’S, Incu and David Jones.
Sarah and Sebastian are currently seeking a driven and skilled bench jeweller to join our in-house manufacturing team.
Applicant Requirements for our Manufacturing Jeweller and Setter
- Minimum 1- 2 years experience in high volume jewellery manufacturing
- Stone setting skills
- Must be motivated and punctual
- Capable of managing your own workflow in a high volume business
- An open mind and the willingness to learn and share new jewellery manufacturing skills
- Attention to detail and the drive to manufacture high quality jewellery
- Work well in a fast-paced high volume environment
- An understanding of Sarah & Sebastian product and brand
- Studio located in Alexandria, close to public transport
- Small friendly team
- Work closely with the Directors
- Focus on career progression
- Salary + Product allowance
- Generous discount
Sarah & Sebastian is a creative design house. We are passionate about the handmade process and quality craftsmanship.
This is a full time Jewellery Manufacturing position in our design studio and workshop in Alexandria, Sydney.
Job Type: Full-time
For expressions of interest, please contact email@example.com