Afterpay offers interest-free payment plans for your SARAH & SEBASTIAN purchases online. Confirm and receive your order, then pay it off in four equal instalments fortnightly.
Afterpay is currently available online for customers based in Australia only.
Afterpay is operated by Afterpay Holdings Limited, listed on the ASX.
To make a purchase using Afterpay you will need:
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address
How to checkout using Afterpay:
- Add items to your shopping bag and proceed to checkout as normal
- Select Afterpay as your payment method* – you will be redirected to Afterpay
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment
*Afterpay is available as a payment option for online orders up to a maximum of $2000 (including any applicable shipping charges). All orders are subject to Afterpay limits and approval. For Afterpay terms please visit http://www.afterpay.com.au/terms
Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option.
Transaction value limits apply to Afterpay purchases made online with SARAH & SEBASTIAN. These limits are subject to Afterpay limits and approval.
The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
For first time Afterpay customers online, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle with using Afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. For all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction, where the total transaction value is less than $500. If the purchase value is equal to or exceeds $500, the first instalment must be paid at the time of the transaction occurring.
If you are authorised to return your purchase for a refund, any payments already made will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge.
No exchanges can be made on Afterpay purchases; you would instead be issued an online gift card to use as credit if authorised for an exchange.
When you link your Afterpay account to a debit or credit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. Please refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details.
* If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid.For more information about Afterpay terms and conditions, visit their website here.